- Hewescraft SeaRunner 220
- 150 HP Honda with a 9.9 Honda kicker
- Anchor, buoy, chain and line
- 2 salmon poles, 2 halibut rods
- GPS chart plotter with depth sounder
- 2 VHF radios
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Dual Batteries and Switch
- 12 Volt outlet
- Roof rack for paddle boards (Included for extra charge)
- Built in fish box
- 6 person or 1200lb maximum
The Sweetwater will start with a full tank of gas. Gas is the responsibility of the renter and can be returned full or be charged the actual market price of gas plus a $100 connivence fee.
- Individuals renting and operating the boat must be at least 21 years old and have a valid drivers license.
- All parties will sign a waiver of liability.
- Parking is available adjacent to the Seward Small Boar Harbor for $10 per day.
Guests will receive a full refund minus a $100 booking fee if canceling more than 60 days prior to their arrival date. Guests canceling between 59 days to 30 days prior to their arrival date will receive a 50% refund.
Guests canceling less than 30 days prior to their arrival date will not recive a refund. This cancellation policy is driven by the very short operating season (less than 100 days) and the near impossibility of filling cancelled dates on short notice.
A 100% refund will be issued for any booking that is cancelled due to weather by Seward AK Boat Rental.